Live. Laugh. Sparkle.
Another blog. This one has sparkles.

Monday, March 23, 2015

Animal

Feeling 33

I am an animal lover. When I was little I wanted to be a marine biologist, until I found out that I'd have to be good at, you know, science and stuff. (I'm an artsy girl at heart.) Even though I love animals, I'm not at the point in my life where I'm necessarily a pet person. It's not good for pets to be alone while their owners are away working 15 hour days. Maybe someday we'll get a pet, when our schedules - and our apartment complex - allow it. In the meantime, my love for animals is limited to my Instagram feed and other social media sites. Here are just a few of my favorites. They can also bring happy moments into my days!

1 comment:

  1. GET OUT! I wanted to be a marine biologist TOOOO! :) These pics are fun and you would be a great Dog Mommy. :)

    ReplyDelete