Live. Laugh. Sparkle.
Another blog. This one has sparkles.

Friday, April 3, 2015

So Egg-cited

Feeling 33

There's one thing that I've never been a fan of, and that is the yoke in a hard boiled egg. I'm fine with it if it's it egg salad or a deviled egg, but if it's just plain, then no thank you. However I loooooove the white in hard boiled eggs. So this morning I got an idea - I'd try soft boiled eggs! Then I'd get the best of both worlds - the white from hard boiled eggs and the yolk from fried eggs. Thanks to Pinterest, I found a great site with instructions (because I need them!) here.

Even though it was super easy, I didn't place the egg in the boiling water quite gently enough. Next time, I'll try a spoon so it won't crack. But the final product was deeeelicious!

Almost 33 years old, and I just made my very first soft boiled egg. Just another example of how it's never too late to try something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment