Live. Laugh. Sparkle.
Another blog. This one has sparkles.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

We all scream....

....for ice cream, of course.

On rare occasions, I discover things that are cool on my own.  But most of the time, I'm introduced to it by my sisters.  That's how I found out about this video, which became one of the most enjoyable aspects of my Friday night (don't judge).
                   
The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Ice Cream Fight With Jimmy Fallon
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogVideo Archive



    Once I stopped laughing, it made think: if I ever had an ice cream flavor named after *me* what would it be called?  Maybe "Sparkleberry" - a pink (of course) cotton candy-flavored ice cream with edible sparkles and berries mixed in.  Or "Legendairy Swirl" - a lactose-free chocolate with marshmallow and caramel.  Or "Theatrical - licious" - a dramatic dark chocolate with nuts and chocolate flakes.  Maybe I don't have a future in development at Ben & Jerry's, but it's fun it's kind of fun to think up ice cream flavors that express a little bit about yourself.  What would yours be?
      

3 comments:

  1. That is soooo funny! I like all three of your flavors! My flavor would be CocoMotionMalt: dark chocolate cream with chunks of vanilla coconut cake and chunks of malted dark chocolate balls; or Dad's Famous French Toast: maple ice cream with chunks of french toast with hints of vanilla, and multicolored little sugar flower nuggets. Hey! This is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, those flavors sound SO good!!! We should find out if there's some sort of "create an ice cream flavor" contest, 'cause I think you should enter - you'd definitely win with those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously cannot live without Colbert! ... I think they should do pregnancy flavors. WAY past pickles ... maybe tortilla chips and strawberry jam. Green apples and salt. Butter and...anything. (I hate to tell you I've eaten all these things). The winner would be everything chocolate you can fit in bowl ... with a side of Tums.

    ReplyDelete