Live. Laugh. Sparkle.
Another blog. This one has sparkles.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Glitter makes everything more fun

I think I have ADD, because sometimes I feel like I can't just sit and watch TV - I have to be doing something else.  (Actually I think a more appropriate term for what I have is ADOS - see below.)

When I was younger, I used to color, make jewelry, sculpt or draw while watching my favorite movies and shows, but I guess I've gotten pretty lazy and boring because now all I do is eat Capt'n Crunch.....
Luckily for my waistline, I was in charge of getting the decorations for the latest YSA dance, and because I had a pretty difficult time finding stuff for the "Awesome 80's" theme (unless I wanted to shell out a ton of money on ebay), my sister suggested I make some of the wall hangings for the dance. 


And, because I'm me, I made them sparkly. :)

If only I'd had more time, I would've made a giant Rubix Cube.  Oh, well - maybe next year!

1 comment:

  1. I love the decorations you made! You could always steal that large Rubix cube from the 90s at the Pop Century Resort!

    ReplyDelete